- Lettering Style
- Border & Motif
Imperial Correspondence Card with Name
Borders, motifs and tissue-lining may be added at an additional cost.
You will be able to increase the quantity of your order on the summary page.
Establish your literary style with our handcrafted correspondence cards, crafted from the finest paper and finished down to the very last detail by our artisans.
- Handcrafted correspondence cards
- Designed with room for name only
- Watermarked envelopes included, personalisation options available
- Printed by hand in Wiltshire, England
- Correspondence cards are available to order in multiples of 50
- For orders over 500 pieces, please contact our Bespoke Stationery Consultants
Once your order is placed, we will email you a typeset proof to review. After approval of the proof, please allow eight working days for your order to be completed. Smythson reserves the right to refuse to print or stamp any personalisation we consider to be unlawful, libellous, profane or inaccurate (in the case of misuse of titles).
- In-store collection available
- Express shipping not available
- For further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team on 0845 873 2435.